Saturday

Import articles blog to blog

Yesterday I got 3 blog, but only one blog that have lot visitor.
So I decided to import all my articles in my low blog to my realy blog I live.
well if you have problem like me I will show you how it work!

* step one look to image on the top !
in your low blog ,click setting ->basic and click export blog ,download you articles tamplate.

* step two you in to your realy blog and click setting->basic and chose import upload the articles tamplate and click the chapcha code, you can click automatic publish all post or you edit first ,it up to you! click import blog.

Now have down, you articles in you low blog have move to you realy blog


0 komentar :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Calmharyantiblog . All Rights Reserved. Template by CB Blogger . Powered by Blogger.